How to Videos for your Quell 2.0
Can’t find what you are looking for?Submit a Request >
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Headaches a side effect of using Quell?
- Quell burned my skin
- Moderate to Severe Skin irritation
- Using Quell while driving
- Can I take my device through airport security?
- Is there any potential danger from stimulating the nerves on a regular basis? Is there any potential danger to artificially triggering the body’s release of endogenous opioids? See all 10 articles
- Registration of your Quell
- Does the device battery come charged?
- How do I know that I have placed the device correctly in the band?
- Why isn’t there a hole in the band so I can charge my device without taking it out?
- Does it matter which leg Quell is on?
- Can I wear Quell anywhere but my upper calf? See all 7 articles
How Does Quell Work?
- Will Quell remember my therapy intensity settings?
- What is the Quell band made of?
- Is there research supporting Quell's efficacy?
- What should/does therapy feel like?
- Is Quell a TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation) device? How is it different?
- Will Quell work for my specific condition? See all 7 articles
- What is the difference between Quell and Quell 2.0?
- Why are Quell Electrodes so expensive?
- I’d like to distribute Quell outside of the U.S.
- I’d like to buy Quell outside of the U.S.
- Quell is too expensive. I am on a limited income and can’t afford Quell.
- Can I get the device through the Veterans Admin? See all 20 articles
- I left the device charging for several days but the light is still blinking; why isn’t it fully charged?
- How would I know when my battery has finished charging?
- When will I know when I need to recharge it?
- How do I charge the battery?
- How long will the battery last?
- How do I stop therapy? See all 22 articles