- Electrode Care and Use Tips
- Electrode composition
- What do I do if I have lost the electrode liner?
- How can I minimize gel spread?
- The gel on my electrode is coming off and/or spreading.
- The gel is dry and losing its stickiness.
- The gel sticks to my skin when I am removing the electrode.
- Electrode durability
- The electrodes don’t last two weeks
- What is the difference between the Sport and Standard Electrodes?
- Did the electrode formulation change? These seem different from the ones I had last year.
- Skin Care Tips
Monday – Friday, 9 am-6 pm EST | email@example.com