- I left the device charging for several days but the light is still blinking; why isn’t it fully charged?
- How would I know when my battery has finished charging?
- When will I know when I need to recharge it?
- How do I charge the battery?
- How long will the battery last?
- How do I stop therapy?
- Why is my device pulsing after wearing it for a few hours?
- How long will it take to experience relief? / I haven’t felt any relief yet.
- How do I decrease therapeutic intensity?
- How do I increase therapeutic intensity?
- How long does a therapy session last? Do I have to do the full 60-minute therapy session?
- My device is pulsing at the end of therapy.
- How long does it take to recharge the battery?
- How long should the battery last?
- Can two people share one device?
- Does it matter which side of the calf Quell is worn on?
- Can I place the device on my arms or lower back?
- If I have foot pain, should I position the device closer to my foot?
- Can I wear Quell over my pants/pantyhose/compression stockings?
- Will pain relief continue beyond the end of the therapy session?
- How long will it take to experience relief?
- How often should I use Quell?
Monday – Friday, 9 am-6 pm EST | email@example.com