- Should I try to rate my pain at the same time of day?
- Do I need to complete all four pain ratings every time?
- How often should I rate my pain?
- Why should I rate my pain?
- What should I do if I am unable to logon to my Cloud Account? I tried the Password Reset and I am still unable to logon.
- Do I have to create a Quell Health Cloud Account?
- Why should I sign up for a Quell Health Cloud account?
- What is the right number of daily therapy sessions?
- Why don’t I have any gait data?
- What does it mean if my gait variability is high?
- How can I get the most accurate assessment of my true gait?
- What other factors influence gait variability?
- Are there medical conditions that impact gait variability?
- How does chronic pain affect gait variability?
- What is gait variability?
- What does it mean if my cadence is slow?
- What is gait cadence?
- What is gait and how does it differ from steps?
- Can Quell track jogging and running?
- How does Quell activity monitoring compare to other wearable devices?
- How does Quell monitor my activity?
- Will the app work on a tablet?
- Will you have an Apple Watch version of the app soon?
- Does the Quell Relief app integrate with Apple Health/Samsung Health?
- Do I need the iOS or Android app to operate Quell?
Mon-Fri 8am to 8pm, Sat 10am to 2pm (EST)