- Registration of your Quell
- How do I know that I have placed the device correctly in the band?
- Using Quell while driving?
- Can I take my device through airport security? Many of us here in the corporate office have carried Quell devices through TSA checkpoints without incident. We suggest removing the device and placing it in your carry-on bag to pass through the screening c
- Why isn’t there a hole in the band so I can charge my device without taking it out? Users must detach the electrode and remove the device from the band in order to charge it as a safety measure. For safety reasons, Quell should never be charged while on t
- How long will the battery last?
- Why is my device pulsing after wearing it for a few hours?
- How long will it take to experience relief? / I haven’t felt any relief yet.
- Will Quell remember my therapy intensity settings?
- How do I decrease therapeutic intensity?
- How do I increase therapeutic intensity?
- How long does a therapy session last? Do I have to do the full 60 minute therapy session?
- Can I wear Quell anywhere but my upper calf?
- Where is Quell worn?
- Does it matter which leg I wear Quell on?
Mon-Fri 8am to 8pm, Sat 10am to 2pm (EST)