- Is it better to review my sleep position results over time?
- Does sleep position tracking depend on which leg the device is placed on?
- Why is the app not showing "sleep on back" or “sleep on L, R" percentages?
- Why do I have high numbers of leg movements?
- How many repetitive leg movements should I expect?
- I only change my body position a few times a night; should I be concerned?
- What does it mean if I frequently change body position?
- What is a typical number of position changes while sleeping?
- What is a good Time Awake number?
- What should I do before going to sleep with my Quell on?
- Why does Quell occasionally underestimate how much I sleep?
- What can I do if Quell overestimates time in bed?
- How does Quell know when I got to sleep?
- How does Quell sleep monitoring compare to other wearable devices?
- How does Quell monitor my sleep?
Mon-Fri 8am to 8pm, Sat 10am to 2pm (EST)