- What is the difference between Quell and Quell 2.0?
- Why are Quell Electrodes so expensive?
- I’d like to distribute Quell outside of the U.S.
- I’d like to buy Quell outside of the U.S.
- Quell is too expensive. I am on a limited income and can’t afford Quell.
- Can I get the device through the Veterans Admin?
- Is Quell covered by insurance or Medicare/Medicaid?
- Where can I get it?
- How much does it cost?
- What is included in the Starter Kit?
- Can I use a different manufacturer’s electrode?
- Will the Quell band fit me?
- What if I don’t have a smartphone?
- Do I have to have a smartphone to use Quell 2.0?
- Has Quell been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA)?
- I have pain in both legs. Do I need two devices?
- Can my child use Quell for his/her chronic pain condition?
- Does it work? Has anyone tried it?
- How is Quell 2.0 different that Quell? What is new with Quell 2.0?
- What is Quell?
Monday – Friday, 9 am-6 pm EST | email@example.com