- Is Quell FDA approved?
- I have pain in both legs. Do I need two devices?
- Can two people share one device?
- Can my child use Quell for his/her chronic pain condition?
- Does it work? Has anyone tried it?
- Is there research supporting Quell's efficacy?
- What should/does therapy feel like?
- Is Quell a TENS (transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation) device? How is it different?
- Will Quell work for my specific condition?
- Does it matter which side of the calf Quell is worn on?
- Can I place the device on my arms or lower back?
- If I have foot pain, should I position the device closer to my foot?
- Can I wear Quell over my pants/pantyhose/compression stockings?
- Where is Quell worn?
- Will pain relief continue beyond the end of the therapy session?
- How long will it take to experience relief?
- How often should I use Quell?
- How does Quell work?
- What is Quell?
Monday – Friday, 9 am-6 pm EST | email@example.com