If you are using the app, the Calibration option can be found under the Settings menu. To start calibration using the app, tap "Start Calibration."
If you are calibrating manually,
- During calibration, sit with your leg at a 90 degree angle to the floor in a quiet place.
- Press and hold the button until you see the lights running back and forth, then release the button. Lights will continue running.
- Wait until you feel the slightest tingle under the band, then immediately click the button one time.
- When the sensation starts again, click the button again. You will typically click the button 3-6 times.
- When the lights go off, calibration is complete. If you need to recalibrate, simply repeat the calibration steps.